Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Library > Fictional Spanking Stories
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 10-28-2013
Grand Poobah Poster
Role Player

Jjh is on a distinguished road
Default Arthur and the spanking games. part 1.

(This was an idea by me and Krypto yet I ended up losing the saved date so we gave up on it. But I liked the idea so I went back and made it myself. Hope you like it)

One day during summer break, both Arthur and Muffy had decided that, rather then spend the day alone, they'd spend it in the others company, seeing as how every other friend they had was off busy with their own plans, leaving the two kids disappointed at how none of them could have included either of the two.

And had the two not gotten together to hang out, they would have spent the rest of the day in solitude and boredom, though even together there wasn't much for them to do, seeing as how Mr and Mrs Reed had left to run several errands, meaning they couldn't be driven anywhere, and DW had dibs on the the TV long before they could get their hands on the remote, so they
couldn't watch TV or play video games as Arthur didn't have his own TV, so the two just gave up and decided to just read his collection of comics.

Both kids were laying on his bed, Muffy using Arthur's chest as a pillow as she had her eyes closed as Arthur read, not as interested in the comics as she knew he was.

Arthur had to admit though, reading was starting to become dull, not really in the mood for them either.

Putting it down, he looked to Muffy as she was close to falling asleep, smiling at how adorable she looked.

And once his eyes moved down to her skirt covered bottom, he instantly had an idea.

Giving her a little nudge to get her up, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Well, we don't have much to do. What do you say to a game?" Arthur asked her as she sat back up and stretched.

"Sure. Why not? What do you wanna play?" She asked him, willing to play anything at that moment

Though Arthur had his idea, truth be told, he thought Muffy could use a good spanking, so this way he'd be able to deliver a well deserved punishment as well as a fun game for them.

"Its in the closet. Could you get it?" He requested as he rubbed his hands together as though he was cold, but really what he was doing was waiting for the right moment.

Eager to relief the built up boredom, she quickly jumped up and ran to her closet, her skirt moving up and revealing just a bit of her panties, though with any luck he'd get a shot at what they were covering.

Muffy opened up his closet and began to search for it, and Arthur silently moved onto his feet as he moved towards her.

"Where are they?" His soon to be spanked friend asked, to which Arthur responded quickly. "They should be on the floor. Though you'll have to dig around." He told her, just to buy some time as he moved closer to the girls shaking butt, his hands reached out towards it.

"I don't see anything." She said with a huff as she gave it one last look, though Arthur was no longer listening.

By the time his hands were placed on her bottom, he was focused just on this.

Yelping from the very unexpected surprise, she glanced back, just in time to see Arthur raise his hand up and bringing it down right on her right cheek.

Though she began to blush at once, to Arthur's surprise, she did not protest to it.
Old 10-28-2013
Grand Poobah Poster
Author
Role Player

Mardozer35 is on a distinguished road

Can't wait for the ending
Old 10-28-2013
Grand Poobah Poster
Role Player

Jjh is on a distinguished road

thank you
Old 10-28-2013
Grand Poobah Poster
Role Player

Bad Girl is on a distinguished road

Me neither, so move your ass and write! (I'm sowry, daddy Kenn....Didn't mean to be wude...)