Naughty Corner  

Spanking nostalgia including artwork, discussion, fiction, roleplay, and more.

Go Back   Naughty Corner > The Library > Fictional Spanking Stories
Arcade Chat Gallery Graffiti Wall Related Links

Notices

Old 10-27-2010
Recovering Lurker

robin452 is on a distinguished road
Default Spanked while Shopping

Samantha Madison decided to go shopping with her six-year-old daughter Brianna.
“Brianna will you stop dawdling. We need to get the shopping done.”
“Sorry Mommy I’m walking as fast as I can.” Brianna said as she ran across the parking lot
“Well maybe a few WHACKS will speed you up.” Samantha said as she grabbed Brianna by the arm and started SPANKING the seat of her plaid summer shorts. WHACK… “WHEN I SAY…” SWAT… SMACK… “HURRY…” SLAP… THWHACK… “I MEAN HURRY…” SWAP… WHAP… “DO YOU THINK…” SWAT… THWHAP… “YOU CAN…” WHACK… SWAT… “WALK FASTER NOW…” SMACK… SLAP… “OR DOES MOMMY…“ THWHACK… SWAP… “NEED TO…” WHAP… SWAT… “KEEP SPANKING…” WHACK… SWAT… “THAT NAUGHTY…” SMACK… SLAP… “LITTLE…” SWAP… WHAP… “BOTTOM…” WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… THWHAP…“Ow ow ow ow owwwwwwww…”
“Yes mommy I walk faster.” Brianna said as they entered wal mart.
“And the next time you sass me I’ll yank down your shorts and panties and SPANK your BARE LITTLE BOTTOM in front of everyone.”
“No mommy no.”
“Well if you don’t want a SPANKING then you better behave, cause you know mommy’s not afraid to SPANK her little girl.”
“Okay mommy I be good.”
“Well you better or else you’ll be one very sorry RED BOTTOMED LITTLE GIRL.” Samantha said as they headed down one of the aisles.
“Mommy can I go look at the toys.”
“I don’t think so sweetie. I need to keep my eye on you.”
“But mommy this is sooooo boring.”
“Well maybe this trip will be more exciting if I SPANK your BUTT.”
“Fine I’ll be good.” Brianna said in a especially sassy tone. So Samantha grabbed her by the arm and SWATTED her BUTT a few times. WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… “Owwwwww, Mommy pleeeeezzee…” THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… SWAT… “Owwwweyy owwwey owwww…”
“Young lady, do I need to take those shorts down.”
“No, mommy please don’t.” Brianna begged as she rubbed her SORE LITTLE BEHIND.
“You had better watch your mouth little girl or you will find yourself across my knee.”
“Yes mommy.” Brianna whimpered.
About five minutes later…
“Hey Brianna do we need any peanut butter?” Samantha asked looked down at her shopping list. “Brianna?”
“Brianna Ann Madison, you have till the count of three to show yourself before you earn yourself a SPANKING. One… Two… Three…” Samantha counted but there was no sign of her daughter.
“If that girl went to the toy department I’m gona BURN her BUTT.” Samantha muttered as she quickly made her way to the toys. And there she was in plain sight looking at the Barbies.
“Alright Missy march your LITTLE FANNY over here this instant.”
“Am in trouble Mommy.” Brianna asked with her fingers in her mouth.
“You most certainly are young lady.”
“I’m gona get a SPANKIN’ aren’t I.”
“You better believe it. Now I want that LITTLE BUTT over here right now.”
“Mommy please.”
“Enough. You had better be over here by the time I count to three or I’m going really PADDLE that BUTT. One… Two… ”
“Okay mommy I’m coming!” Brianna bellowed as she ran over to her mom. Samantha grabbed her daughter by the arm grabbing her shorts with her other hand and yanking her shorts down to her ankles. Leaving her standing there in her cute little Barbie panties. Samantha wasted no time and SLAPPED her hand down on her daughter’s thinly clothed BOTTOM. WHACK… SWAT… “Owwwwwwwwyyyy…” SMACK… SLAP… “YOUNG LADY…” THWHACK… SWAP… “YOU WILL NOT…” WHAP… SWAT… “RUN OFF…” THWHAP… WHACK… “MAYBE A GOOD HARD…” SWAT… SMACK… “SPANKING…” SLAP… THWHACK… “WILL TEACH YOU…” SWAP… WHAP… “TO STAY WITH MOMMY…” SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… “0w ow ow owwwwwww…”
“How’d that feel girly?”
“It HURT.”
“Well it’s going to HURT a lot more cause that was just a warm up. Now let’s get these panties down.”
“No mommy pleeeesssee…” Brianna pleaded as her mommy hooked her fingers into the waistband of her pretty panties and pulled them down to her ankles, putting her daughter’s BARE PINK LITTLE BOTTOM on display.
“Sorry I have to take them down, after all Barbie didn’t do anything to deserve a SPANKING.”
“But mommy everyone will my NAKED BUTT.”
“That’s right and they’re going to see your mommy giving it a good SPANKING.” Samantha said as she WHACKED Brianna’s BARE BUTT a few times. SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHACK… “Owwwwwweee…”
“But I don’t want them to see my SPANKING.”
“Well I guess you should have thought of that before you MISBEHAVED.” Samantha said as she continued SPANKING. WHACK… SWAT… “I‘M THE MOMMY…” SMACK… SLAP… “AND I CAN SPANK…” THWHACK… SWAP… “THAT BARE LITTLE BUTT…” WHAP… SWAT… “ANYWHERE I WANT…” THWHAP… SWAT… “ANYTIME I WANT…” SMACK… SLAP… “IF YOU DON‘T WANT…” THWHACK… SWAP… “PEOPLE TO SEE…” WHAP… SWAT… “YOU GETTING…” THWHAP… WHACK… “YOUR BARE…” SWAT… SMACK… “LITTLE…” SLAP… THWHACK… “BOTTOM…” SWAP… WHAP… “SPANKED…” SWAT… THWHAP… “THEN YOU HAD BETTER…” WHACK… SWAT… “STOP BEING…” SMACK… SWAT…“A NAUGHTY…” SLAP… THWHACK… “LITTLE…” SWAP… WHAP… “GIRL…” SWAT… THWHAP… “Owwwww, Mommmmy pleeeeezzzeee…” WHACK… SWAT… “YOU KNOW MOMMY‘S RULE…” SMACK… SLAP… “ACT UP IN PUBLIC…” THWHACK… SWAP… “GET YOUR NAUGHTY…” WHAP… SWAT… “LITTLE BUTT…” THWHAP… WHACK… “SPANKED IN PUBLIC…” SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… “Yeeeeeowwwwwwwww…” Brianna bellowed as Samantha stopped SPANKING momentarily. She spied somthing on the floor. A loose piece of hot wheel track.
“This will do nicely.” Samantha said as quickly snatched it up.
“Mommy am I done here?” Brianna asked as her mom SPLAPPED the bright orange track down on her daughter’s NAKED LITTLE RED BUTT. WHAP… “Owwwwyyyy owwwwyyy owwwwwww…”
“What was that.“ Brianna yelled as she hopped from foot to foot. The track had left a BRIGHT RED STRIPE across Brianna’s RED LITTLE BOTTOM.
“That my dear is what I’m gona use to finish your SPANKING.” SWAT… THWHAP… “HOLD STILL…” WHACK… SWAT… “SO MOMMY CAN SPANK…” SMACK… “YOU ARE GOING…” THWHACK… “TO LEARN…” SWAP… “TO DO AS YOUR TOLD…” WHAP… SWAT… “IF YOU DON‘T…” THWHAP… WHACK… “STOP SQUIRMING…” SWAT… SMACK… “I‘M GONA SPANK…” SLAP… THWHACK… “THAT BARE LITTLE BUTT…” SWAP… WHAP… “LONGER…” SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… “Owwwwwwwyyyy, My BUTT HURTSSSSS…” SMACK… “THAT‘S RIGHT…” SLAP… “AND IT‘S GONA…” THWHACK… “HURT A LOT MORE…” SWAP… “BY THE TIME…” WHAP… “I‘M DONE…” SWAT… “WITH THAT NAUGHTY…” THWHAP… “LITTLE BUTT…” WHACK… SWAT… “DOES MOMMY NEED TO…” SMACK… SLAP… “PUT YOU OVER…” THWHACK… SWAP… “HER KNEE TO FINISH…” WHAP… SWAT… “SPANKING YOU…” THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… “Owwww wwwwowwww owwwww…”
“Owwwwwweeee, No mommy don’t take me over your knee.” Brianna pleaded as she stopped squirming.
THWHACK… “THAT‘S BETTER…” SWAP… “NOW YOU…” WHAP… “TAKE YOUR SPANKING…” SWAT… “LIKE A GOOD GIRL…” THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… “Owwwwwyyy, Mmommmy pleeeeezzzzee…” SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… “Whhhooooooeee, My BUTT, My BUTT…” WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… “Whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…”
“Owwwwyyy owwwwwyyyy owwwwww… Wow mommy you really SPANKED hard.” Brianna cried as she hopped up and down her RED LITTLE BUNS jiggling behind her.
“Yep I sure did and I’ll do it again if I have to. So If I were you I’d behave, Cause mommy’s not afraid to SPANK her GIRL’S BARE LITTLE BOTTOM in front of everyone.” Samantha said as Brianna furiously rubbed her SORE LITTLE BOTTOM.
“I know mommmy, I know.” Brianna whimpered with rears rolling down her cheeks.
“Can you be a good girl now and stick with mommy?” Samantha asked as Brianna as she dried her tears.”
“Yes mommy, I be good.”
“Alright then come with me. We need to go buy you a dress.”
“Awww mom why do I need a dress. I got lots of dresses at home.”
“I know but this is going to be a special dress. We’re going to buy you a PUNISHMENT dress.”
“What’s a PUNISHMENT dress?”
“It’s a short dress that you wear when you’re NAUGHTY.”
“Okay.” Brianna said with a quizzical look on her face. She remained quiet as they made their way over to the dresses. Over by the changing rooms they had a large selection of punishment dresses. Wal-Mart certainly knew their customers. I mean who hasn’t been in Wal-Mart and seen a NAUGHTY LITTLE boy or girl in serious need of a SPANKING. Samantha looked through the dresses for a few minutes before finding one she liked.
“What do you think of this one, Brianna?”
“Oh it’s cute I like it, oh but it’s really short. Mommy why are all these dresses so short.”
“You’ll see.” Samantha said with a grin on her face. “Come on lets go try it on.” Samantha said as she walked over to the changing rooms.
“Oh it looks like someone was a NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL.” Karen, (the lady behind the counter) said as they walked up.
“Yep she sure was. I already had to SPANK her twice since we got here. So I figured it was time for Brianna’s fist PUINSHMENT dress.”
“Well sounds like it’s about time.”
“Mommy can we go already.”
“Whoa, sounds like someone needs an attitude adjustment.” The clerk said as she looked down at Brianna. “Have you been a NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL?” The Clerk asked but Brianna didn’t answer she just hid behind her mother’s leg.
“She sure has. She’s practically begging me to take her across my knee.”
“Well I have a feeling she won’t have to wait long. You can go ahead and try that on in booth number three. Our booth’s here are extra-large so if you end up taking her across your knee there’s plenty of room for her to kick and squirm.”
“Sounds great.” Samantha said as she led Brianna into the changing room.
“Alright let’s take this shirt off.” Samantha said as she pulled Brianna’s cute little BRATZ shirt off. Then she slid the dress on over her head. It was a cute little purple and blue dress with straps over the shoulders and it was short VERY SHORT. It only came to mid thigh.
“Okay shoes off.”
“Yes, mommy.” Briana said as she kicked her shoes off.
“Alright now down with the short.” Samantha said as she pulled down her daughters pants. “Now step out of them.” Samantha said Brianna stepped out of her shorts.
“Well What do you think?”
“It’s short. Mommy why are these dresses so short.”
“Here, let me show you.” Samantha said as she grabbed the hem of the dress and flipped it up revealing Brianna’s thinly clothed BACKSIDE. Samantha then began SMACKING the seat of her daughter’s cute little panties. THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… “Owwwwweeee…”
“That is why they’re so short. So mommy’s can have easy access to their daughter’s NAUGHT LITTLE BOTTOMS.”
“Ooooooo , okay now I get it.”
“Well you’re going to get it but not until I get these panties down.” Samantha said as she yanked Brianna’s panties down. “Well step out of them.” Samantha ordered and her daughter did as she was told.
“Alright now over my knee you go.” Samantha said as she bent her daughter over her lap.
“But why mommy why?”
“Because you were very SASSY to that clerk out there and SASSY LITTLE GIRL’S get SPANKED.”
“No mommy please don’t SPANK me.” Brianna pleaded as her mother began vigorously SLAPPING her daughter’s BARE LITTLE BOTTOM. SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… “I‘LL TEACH YOU…” WHACK… SWAT… “TO SASS GROWN UPS…”
WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… “YOU WILL LEARN…” SLAP… THWHACK… “TO RESPECT ADULTS…” SWAP… “NO MATTER…” WHAP… “HOW MANY SPANKINGS…” SWAT… THWHAP… “IT TAKES…” SWAT… “SASSY LITTLE GIRLS…” WHACK… “GET SPANKED…” SWAT… SMACK… “ON THEIR NAUGHTY…” WHACK… SWAT… “BARE…” WHACK… SWAT… “LITTLE BOTTOMS…” WHACK… “YOUNG LADY…” SWAT… “YOU WERE A NAUGHTY…” SMACK… WHACK… “SASSY…” SWAT… WHACK… “LITTLE GIRL…” SWAT… “SO NOW I HAVE TO…” SMACK… “SPANK…” WHACK… “ALL THAT…” SWAT… “SASSINESS…” WHACK… “OUT OF YOU…” WHACK… “I‘M GONA SPANK…” SWAP… SLAP… “AND I’M GONA SPANK…” SMACK… SWAT… SMACK… “AND I‘M GONA SPANK…” SLAP… SWAP… WHACK… THWHACK… “AND I‘M NOT…” WHACK… SWAP… SLAP… “GONA STOP SPANKING…” SMACK… “UNTIL THAT…” WHACK… SWAP… SLAP… “NAUGHTY…” SMACK… “BARE…” SWAT… “LITTLE BOTTOM…” SWAT… SMACK… “IS AS RED AS CAN BE…” SWAT… WHACK… “Owwwwwwyyy… Mommy pleeeeeezzzzee stopppppp…” SWAT… SMACK…
“I AM THE MOMMY…” SWAT… “AND I CAN…” SMACK… “SPANK YOU…” SWAP… “JUST AS LONG…” WHACK… “AND HARD…” THWHACK… “AS I WANT…” SLAP… “AND AS FAR…” SMACK… “AS YOUR…” SWAT… “NAUGHTY…” SMACK… “LITTLE BUTT‘S…” SWAP… “CONCERNED…” WHACK… “THE REDDER…” THWHACK… “THE BETTER…” SWAP… “SO YOU HAD…” SLAP… “JUST BETTER…” SWAT… WHACK… “MAKE YOURSELF…” SWAT… “COMFORTABLE…” SMACK… “CUZ‘ YOU‘RE GONA BE…” SWAP… “RIGHT HERE…” WHACK… “BENT OVER…” THWHACK… SWAT… “MOMMY’S KNEE…” SMACK… SLAP… “GETTING YOUR…” SLAP… “NAUGHTY…” SMACK… “LITTLE…” SWAT… “BEHIND…” SWAT… “SPANKED…” SLAP… “FOR QUITE AWILE…” WHACK… “Owwwww, no…” THWHACK… “Ooooooo, I‘ll be good…” WHACK… “I‘M SURE YOU WILL BE…” SWAP… “AFTER I‘M DONE…” SMACK… “SPANKING…” SWAT… “THOSE NAUGHTY…” SWAT… “LITTLE BUNS…” SLAP… WHACK… SWAP… SMACK… SWAT… “Whhhhhaaaooooooooo…” Brianna cried as she bawled her eyes out. Samantha kept Briana across her knee for several minutes.
“Are you guys doing alright in there?” Karen said as she opened the door and boy was she treated to a site. There was Brianna across Samantha’s knee with a bright RED BOTTOM on display.
“Oh I’m sorry I thought you were done.”
“No just letting her cry it out a bit before we continue.”
“Well don’t let me interrupt you.” Karen said as she closed the door.
“Okay well that was enough of a break. We don’t want your BUTT to cool down too much. It’s SPANKY SPANKY TIME again.” Samantha said as she began SPANKING Brianna’s BARE RED LITTLE BOTTOM with renewed vigor. WHACK… “Owwwww, mommy I thought you were done…” SWAT… “NOPE…” SMACK… SLAP… “THAT WAS JUST…” THWHACK… “A LITTLE BREAK…” SWAP… WHAP… “MOMMY’S NOT EVEN CLOSE…” SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… “TO BEING DONE…” SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP… “Owwwwwwyyyy, My BUTT, My BUTT…” WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… “Yeeeeowwwwwww, I HURTSSSSS…” SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… SWAP… “Owwwwwy, owwwwy, owwwww, Stingggggy BUTT Stinnnnggggyyy BUUUUUTTTT…” WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP… “W-h-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a…”
“Is your LITTLE BUTT warm enough yet.“
“Yowwwwww, yessssss…” SLAP… “WELL YOU‘RE GONA…” SWAT… “HAVE ONE…” SWAT… “HOT LITTLE BUTT…” SMACK… “BY THE TIME…” SLAP… “I LET YOU UP…” SWAP… “Owwwwwweeeee…”
“Are you gona sass me again?”
“No Misty.” Britney said as I resumed her SPANKING. SWAP… WHACK… SWAP… SWAT… WHACK… “W-h-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a…”
Brianna cried and cried.
“No what?”
“No I won’t sass you again.”
WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… WHACK…
“Whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…”
“And what will happen if you sass me again?”
“I’ll get a SPANKING.”
SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK…
“Oooooooo hoooooooo…”
“What kind of SPANKING?”
“A BARE BOTTOM SPANKING.”
WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… WHACK…
“Owwwwwweeeee, my BUTT, MY BUTT…”
“And what do you think I’m going to SPANK that BUTT with?”
“A WOODEN SPOON.”
SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK…
“Ow ow ow ow ow…”
“That’s right…”
SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… “Ouchiiiieeeeee…”
“I’ll grab a wooden spoon…“
WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… “Owwwww wow owwwww…”
“And PADDLE…”
WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… “Oooooooooieeee…”
“Your BARE BOTTOM…”
SWAT… SMACK… WHACK… “Owwwwwwwwwwwww…”
“Until you’re a very sorry…”
WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… “Ooooooooooooeeeeeee…”
“RED BOTTOMED…”
SWAT… SMACK… WHACK… “Whhhhhaaaaoooooooooo…”
“Little girl…”
SWAT… SMACK… WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… SWAT…
“Ow ow ow ow ow…”
“Do you want another SPANKING?”
“No please nooooo.”
WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… “Wowwwww, owwwwww, owwwww…”
“Are you sure, because I really don’t mind SPANKING that LITTLE BUTT.”
“No, Mommy pleeeeeezzzzeee…”
“I could very easily keep you across my knee and SPANK that CUTE LITTLE BUTT all afternoon.”
“Nooooooooooooooo…”
WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… WHACK… SWAT… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… WHACK…
“W-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a…” The moment Samantha released Brianna she jumped off her knee and began hopping up and down her RED LITTLE BUNS jiggling behind her.
“Owwwwwwweee owwwwwwweee owwwwwww, STINGY BUTT, STINGY BUTT… IT HUUUUUURTS…” Brianna cried as she danced around desperately trying to rub the STING out of a very SORE BOTTOM.
“Geeeeezzzz Mommy that SPANKING really STUNG my BUNS.”
“Good maybe you’ll remember that STING next time you think it’s okay to SASS a grown up.” Samantha said as she folded her daughter’s shirt and shorts and placed them in her purse
“I will… I will.” Brianna whimpered as she continued to rub her RED LITTLE BUTT CHEEKS.
“Well see that you do cause next time you SASS you might just find yourself with a very clean mouth.”
“What do you mean mommy?”
“I mean mommy’s gona wash your SASSY little mouth out with soap.” Samantha said as she packed Brianna’s panties away.
“No not a mouth washing.”
“Yes a mouth washing But only after I’ve SPANKED your BARE LITTLE BOTTOM.”
“No mommy noooo.”
“Sorry Brianna, but SASSY LITTLE GIRLS end up with RED SPANKED BOTTOMS and soapy little mouths. Now come with me little girl.” Samantha said as she took Brianna by the hand.
“Mommy my panties, I need my panties.”
“Oh no you don’t little girl. I want easy access to that NAUGHTY LITTLE BACKSIDE so these panties are mine for the rest of the day.”
“Noooo mommy they’re my panties and I want them back.” Brianna said
“Excuse me Missy did you just say what I thought you said?” Samantha said as she took Brianna right back across her knee.
“No Mommy pleeeeeezzzzee, don’t SPANKKKKKKK.” Brianna pleaded as her mom flipped her dress up, BARING her BOTTOM again and the SPANKS rained down on an already RED LITTLE BEHIND. WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP…
“Owwwweee owwweee owwweeee owwwwwwww…”
“YOUNG LADY YOU DO NOT SAY NO TO MOMMY.”
SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP…
“NOT EVER…”
WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK…
“EVER…”
SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP…
“EVER…”
WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK…
“Owwwww owww owww owww owwww, Mommmyyyy…”
“LITTLE GIRLS DO NOT GET TO SAY NO…”
SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP…
“Yeeeeeeowwwwwwww, pleeeeeeezzzzee stooooop…”
“THAT WORD IS OFF LIMITS…”
WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP…
“Ow ow ow ow ow, My BUTT, My BUTT …”
“AND IT WILL EARN YOU A SORE RED SPANKED BOTTOM EVERY SINGLE TIME…”
WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK…
“Yooooowwwwwwweeeeeee, that STINGZZZZZZ…”
“NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRLS WHO SAY NO GO OVER THEIR MOMMY’S KNEES…”
SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP…
“AND GET SPANKED AND SPANKED ON THEIR BARE LITTLE BOTTOMS…”
WHACK… SWAT… SMACK… SLAP… THWHACK… SWAP… WHAP… SWAT… THWHAP… WHACK… SWAT… SMACK…
“WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA…”
“Now are you going to say no again?” Samantha asked as she held Brianna across her knee.
“Nooo mommmmy I won’t. I promise I won’t.”
“Alright on your feet then.” Samantha said she helped Brianna to her feet. Brianna just stood there furiously rubbing her SORE ROSY CHEEKS and crying her little eyes out but Samantha didn’t care. After all a SORE RED BOTTOM was the entire idea behind SPANKING.

Old 10-27-2010
Autor Prolifico

Titania is on a distinguished road

Thank you for posting the story.
Old 10-27-2010
Owner Administrator
Artist

Reks is on a distinguished road

Hiya Robin, good story - excellent way to delurk! Thanks for posting it here.

-Reks
Old 05-04-2012
Newbie Poster

jack napier is on a distinguished road
Default Wow.

I know its not the point of these story's but the parents never seem to care about the kids. They use every possible opportunity to to use, abuse, and then discard them. It almost seems like they get off on it and the kids are more of a bother then anything else. Hell some of the parents in some of the stories I have read have flat out stated they dont care what happens to the kids, how they feel or what they want as long as the parent gets to have fun spanking them. They are trapped in a borderline hellish world that shows (and I must commend you for just HOW WELL you portray this how LITTLE power and control and choice kids actually have over what happens to them at any time and under any circumstance. There basically glorified slaves. And this story and others you have written....throw it in there faces. The amount of abuse both physical and physiological she went through is astounding.
Old 05-07-2012
Recovering Lurker

robin452 is on a distinguished road

Sorry I guess I didn't see that side of it.