Naughty Corner

Naughty Corner (http://naughtycorner.ncimgsrc.com/forum/index.php)
-   Spanking Talk (http://naughtycorner.ncimgsrc.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Finger and spank (http://naughtycorner.ncimgsrc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=600)

dhc 12-22-2009 08:44 PM

Finger and spank

I know this forum is for happy people and lets be honest, celebrating the good things about the spankings we had or the ones some of you have given, and I dont want to mess with that.

Did anyone else experience being held in place for a spanking by having a finger up your bum?

What happend to me was if i moved too much the finger went up with instructions to keep still.

I hope this is not too dark a subject. It happened and I survived.

I am also quite cool with it, no problem.

Pat

CpWill 12-22-2009 09:51 PM

first of all let me say that (IMHO) things happen in the past that just happened, there is nothing we can do about it now, except deal with it. that being said...

i never personally experienced this, in my home the spankings were slow and diliberate, not any of this fast smacking, kicking and screaming, squirming and bawling i seem to hear a lot about. each swat was firm and counted. my parents never worried about me moving, if i did they just waited for me to return.
i dont see a need for the finger issue, and would consider it overkill (aka unneccessary roughness) but again, thats just my opinion

Bernie 12-22-2009 10:29 PM

Personally, I'd consider it sex abuse. Maybe that's me, but the whole idea is horrendous.

tissueman 12-22-2009 11:40 PM

I agree with Bernie on that one.

Titania 12-23-2009 02:11 AM

Sugar, I am in agreement with the previous three. As Sweet Will said it was unnecessary for that to happen and Bernie is correct in saying it was horrendous. No little one should have had to endure such abuse or be violated in such a manner.

Sweet Will's advice is useful. There are things that happened to us in the past which we now have no control over. One cannot prevent an event that has already occurred. We can only control those things that are happening now or control things which may happen in the future.

I am glad to hear you say you survived. You have control over how you deal with your feelings and you must always remember that what happened was not your fault pumpkin.

fredvegerano 12-23-2009 06:45 AM

100% agree!!

CpWill 12-23-2009 08:52 AM

in case i wasnt clear before, let me restate. i DO NOT see a need for this treatment and am 100% against it in modern times. I would never support its use for any reason, and frankly dont understand it. i know something like that would have made me squirm MORE, not less.
i also realize that some people would consider what i myself went through as a child to be abusive and a few may even say i am confused about this issue in my life.
Let me just say again that the past is just that, done and gone. there is nothing i can do about, but i know that each and every event (whether good or bad) shapped my life in a certain way.

Titania 12-23-2009 12:42 PM

Sweet Will, I did understand stand what you meant and I do not think anyone thought you supported what happened. Again pumpkin, your advise is good, what happened in the past cannot be undone and dwelling on what cannot be undone does not help.

Naughty boys and girls are punished and that can included spankings. Some punishment is more severe than others; but when done with reason and without malice or uncontrolled rage, the person administering the punishment is not evil. (The only really evil one that I know is my Bratty sister, Ania. I mean, having people wash her feet and having her cooties attack, really pure evil :lol2:).

Sensible people can disagree with methods but all can agree when a method goes beyond reason which I think is happening here. That is also not to say that if one does go beyond the bounds of reason, they are evil (again, if you want evil, look to Ania). They may just be misguided and really did not know how to handle the situation any better. Not an excuse, but a plausible reason.

Here are some words of wisdom to go along with Sweet Will's. It is from "Old Blue Eyes". For all you little ones who do not know who he is, Elder Bernie can let you know. (Hint, teenage girls would swoon as they yelled FRANKIEEEEE)

Now nothing's impossible, I've found for when my chin is on the ground,
I pick myself up, dust myself off, and start all over again.
Don't lose your confidence if you slip, be grateful for a pleasant trip,
And pick yourself up, dust off, start over again.
Work like a soul inspired until the battle of the day is won.
You may be sick and tired, but you be a man, my son.
Will you remember the famous men who have to fall to rise again,
So take a deep breath, pick yourself up, start all over again.

You gotta work like a soul inspired until the battle of the day is won.
You may be sick and tired, but you be a man, my son.
Will you remember the famous men who have to fall and then to rise again,
So take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.

Once again now:
Will you remember the famous men who have to fall and then rise again,
So take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again.

Now for some cold hard future facts sugar (and I hope this make you smile). Because little boys eventually grow into older ones, there are some procedures you have in your future that you cannot avoid if you go for a physical. These procedures involve, well let's say, some uncomfortable and embarrassing situations (all in the name of good medicine and health) but are extremely important and should not be avoided.

It gives the old saying "Grin and Bear (or is it Bare) It" a whole different meaning. :rotfl:

drooaygah 12-23-2009 11:58 PM

Definitely a weird thing for a parent to do.
No, nothing like that ever happened to me.
I will share an amusing story of something vaguely similar to me that did happen in my childhood:

I was sick with an intestinal problem when I was around 9-10, and my mom took to me to the doctor, who, without warning, suddenly yanked my pants down and gave me a rather forceful rectal exam right there. I screamed bloody murder!

On the way home, mom scolded me for being rude to the doctor!!!

BTW - no hard feelings towards mom (who just wasn't being very sensitive) and certainly to the doc, who was actually probably right to do it that way. Hey, at 9/10, if he'd said "I want to stick my finger up your butt" I would not have been very cooperative.

bagelboi 12-24-2009 01:25 AM

I'm happy you have survived that treatment dhc. Many of us have similar if not identical tales to tell about our own pervy parents treatment of us. I'm still not quite at the telling stage yet. Thanks for your honesty.
-ry